Beauty is an essence. Looking beautiful means having one of the most comforts of life. Looking beautiful means get noticed. And who doesn’t’ want to be noticed. The word ‘beauty’ has several synonyms, cute, smart, gorgeous, handsome, and good-looking, sexy, stylish, and after all, beautiful.
When we use the word beauty or beautiful, it clearly indicates our inclination towards something or object we like the most. Nature is the most beautiful object we have in which we exist in general. The word beautiful is a feminine word. When we listen to the word beauty or beautiful, we assume a pretty, cool, charming, and good-looking face. Boys or men don’t need to be beautiful. Rather they need to be handsome.
No matter either you are a cool pretty girl/woman or a handsome boy/man, you just need to be smart, intelligent, and diligent. Your smartness, intelligence, and diligence all reflect in your personality. And your personality depends on how you carry yourself and how you associate with the objects or persons around you. Your personality is the integration of your body, mind, and soul. Rather, you are a bighearted person having a high degree of IQ. And the amalgamation of beauty with your mind and soul makes you a being of getting noticed. And who doesn’t want that?
A well-groomed child gets noticed in his or her prep class; a handsome is gets noticed in playgrounds, a sexy lace is gets noticed some time on the streets and some time on the discos. A smart and bold person is get noticed in society. A smart/beautiful manager is get noticed in board meetings.
It means beauty has its place everywhere; it makes its’ place, it exists. It exists in every being. Sometimes it didn’t look even though it is there. This is because the person is not taking care of his / her body, i.e., skin, nails, eyes, hair, etc.
Taking care of your body means taking care of yourself, and for that, you don’t need to put extra effort; you don’t need to put an extra hour of your work schedule. Only you need to put in the minimum required attention. You need to regulate your lifestyle, you need to discover the ways of living, and you need to monitor yourself with proper care.
How do you do that?
Here are few tips that make you a noticeable personality in the crowd and your body healthy, sexy, and overall beautiful.
1. Drink 8 to 12 glasses of water every day; having more water means feeling less hungry, consuming less food, fitting in shape, and always looking energetic.
2. You can drink water in a regular interval of half an hour or so while in the office or traveling long; keep your water bottle with you.
3. Take a balanced diet rich in carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and good fats.
4. Cut on calories; don’t take food that gives high calories and fewer nutrients.
5. Nutrients are necessary to keep you away from sickness and thus helps in being beautiful
6. Take some beets root, cut into small pieces and grind. Squeeze it and massage your face for 5 minutes with beetroot juice. Wash/shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour. You will feel relaxed, and your face will glow.
7. Mix honey in water, and drink it daily in the morning. This will keep your skin shiny and smooth.
8. Massage your body with milk. Moisturizer in the milk will keep your skin smooth and healthy.
9. Keep room temperature moderate, using humidifiers. This will keep your skin away from dryness.
10. If you take a shower too long or a bit longer, your body’s dead skin automatically gets removed. Don’t rub your body with a towel. Be gentle on your skin.
11. If you go out in the sun, your skins will lose its fairness. Take cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply it to your skin; shower after 10 minutes. This will make your skin fair.
12. Take rose petals, and grind them. Mix with cream on top of milk. Shower after 10 minutes.
So take a little care of your body and stay healthy, handsome, beautiful, smart, and bold.
Tania is the writer of www.ultimate-cosmetics.com.