SEO software does what exactly?
- SEO software frequently starts from the following assumption:
- – look at the page that ranks number 1 in Google,
- – do the same + a bit better,
- – and you will be number 1
SEO Software For Bloggers
SEO software will then examine “all” the SEO parameters that it finds out about the number 1 site in Google. Then this SE software will automate the process in mimicking this for your site.
Related Articles :
- Aadhar-based totally software company Digio raises $four hundred,000 in pre-series A funding.
- Software program engineer killed as car topples on High-quality Avenue.
- Fb Debuts New Video-Centric App for Young adults
- Small Business SEO Tips and Tricks
- Is Android really free software?
SEO is more than a software approach!
SEO is the art of ranking number 1 in any search engine for any keyword.
Spiders rank a website number one because spiders “think” that this site deserves to be number one. Of course, the spider cannot think: there needs to be a programmer who programs the spider to determine which site is best.
Now, if you are smart enough to feed the spider exactly what the programmer thinks is important, you will know rank number 1.
This is exactly what SEO software does: it claims to know and tackle “all” the parameters that make a website ranking number 1.
Pitfalls of a software approach to SEO
Suppose you find all the parameters needed to rank a website number 1. You manage to get all these parameters onto your site, and you even manage to be rank number 1.
Now, if your site is really deserving to be ranked number 1, all is fine. But if surfers start complaining that you are not, the search engine will be blamed!
It won’t take long until Google finds out that “somebody broke the code” of the spiders. The spiders will be updated to give quality results to the visitors!
This means you need to upgrade your SEO software approach: you are running after the facts instead of above the facts.
How to be ranked number 1?
- You rank number 1 because you deserve it.
- In spider logic, this still means:
- – your page talks about the keyword you are optimizing for
- – your page has lots of incoming links about the keyword you are optimizing for.
- This is what ranking number 1 should be about.
But my SEO software is really up to date, or is it not?
Your software can only be up to date on the spiders’ software is updated. Unless you write the spiders yourself, you will always be a bit later.
You cannot know all the spider parameters unless you are writing the spider software yourself again.
Some of the parameters you cannot influence: the age of the website is one of them. Suppose the spider needs to choose between 2 websites: the oldest one and the SEO mimic: which one to choose? The oldest one would be the easiest bet, and you cannot change your website’s age, can you?
A close look at SEO software
SEO software advertisements could say that you can get a top 5 Google Ranking in under 30 Days… If that is true, then check out to see:
– is the website of this SEO software ranking number 1 in Google for SEO or SEO software?
– are the example websites the SEO software mentions to be ranked number 1, really number 1: number 1 in Google?
It’s effortless to type in the SEO software example website’s keyword phrase and see if they are number 1 or not.
And don’t be fooled by SEO software that gives numerous examples of number 1 rankings in MSN or Yahoo: if you want to have a long-lasting number 1 ranking in any search engine, you better start having a number 1 ranking in Google.
I didn’t say that it is a guarantee to rank number 1 in Yahoo and MSN once you rank number 1 in Google, but you will surely be high up there as well. On the other hand, a number 1 ranking in MSN can mean that you are nowhere to be found in Yahoo or Google.
You say: well, then I try to rank number 1 in MSN since it seems easier. It is easier, but then it is easier for your competition as well, so it won’t take them too much effort to out-play you again. Therefore do the job well once and for all: thrive on being number 1 in Google and then fine-tuning if needed for MSN or Yahoo.
Why do you do SEO in the first place?
SEO is 1 of the ways to get more traffic to your website. But there is more in getting a lot of traffic to your site than “blindly ranking 1 in Google”:
— Always make sure you rank number 1 for a word a lot of people are looking for! —
If you buy any SEO software or outsource your SEO to the SEO specialists: always check their SEO examples:
– are they ranking number 1
– are the keywords they rank for popular search keywords (bigger than 10.000 searches a month in the Keyword Selector Tool from Yahoo’s search marketing is considered not too low)
– how long did it take them to be number 1
– how big is the competition for the keyword phrase (smaller or bigger than 5 million? As a general rule: above 5 million keyword phrase results in Google, things become, though)
– how big is the competition for the quoted “keyword-phrase” (smaller or bigger than 33.000? As a general rule: above 33.000 quoted “keyword-phrase” results in Google, things become, though)
If the SEO software or SEO specialist can answer YES for all these items, you can start taking them very seriously!
Try it out for each example website any SEO software claims to have ranked number 1 for a certain keyword phrase. And of course, always start with checking if they are ranking number 1 in the first place! If they are not, you will buy SEO software that doesn’t do the job! Ranking number 2 is ALMOST number 1, and even worse, ranking number 9 is nowhere near to ranking number 1.
SEO software websites
Whenever you are interested in something to buy on the Internet, check out the product’s overall website you want to buy!
Some SEO software websites are 1-page websites: just 1 page with the product, no links, no extra pages…
Again back to basics. What was the first idea to set up the Internet? To give people information, lots of information.
And we are talking about a “NET” in Inter”NET”: “net” means links here, links there, links everywhere… (that’s why links are so important in SEO)
If you don’t see lots of links nor lots of content on a website about SEO, then the SEO web site is not serious about its own subject: SEO!
Back to Basics: web-traffic
Your purpose is to get as many people to your site as possible.
SEO software has the purpose of ranking 1 in Google.
Now it is straightforward to rank 1 in Google for the keyword phrase “jhdkghgkbdcds,”
but who is looking for “jhdkghgkbdcds”??? Nobody!
So if nobody looks for “jhdkghgkbdcds,” then why bother to rank number 1 with it?
What is a nice number when it comes to “popular keyword searches”? If you use the Overture Keyword tool, anything above 10.000 searches a month means quite popular, but: also know that above 10.000 “the big boys’ are competing
with you; below 1.000, you have the field for yourself. Good SEO advice works for you from the bottom up: start with keywords that are not so popular, and once you are ranked high for those, then tackle the next more popular keyword on the list.
SEO software Conclusion
- SEO is the art of feeding the spiders what they like.
- SEO software is running after the spiders trying to catch their attention.
- Always check the numbers and the facts about any SEO software and (this) SEO article!
- Then make a decision yourself. If you see that the SEO software
- – is ranking well for its own product
- – is ranking websites for popular keyword well,
- only then you can consider buying it.
Making money on the Internet has always intrigued Stef Glasses, a Sun Certified Java Developer. Being into programming and software development, he has first eyes view how software can help people, but it cannot yet replace people. The same goes for SEO software.