The Mississippi Gaming Commission held its ordinary month-to-month Meeting on Thursday, August 18, 2016, at the Mississippi Gaming Commission’s Jackson workplaces. Government Director Allen Godfrey, Chairman Al Hopkins, and Commissioners Jerry Griffith and Tom Gresham had been in attendance. The subsequent matters had been considered:
No new licenses were issued at this Meeting Best News Mag.
FINDINGS OF SUITABILITY
The Mississippi Gaming Commission authorized findings of suitability for The subsequent individuals and entities:
Akihiro Harada, Director of Glory LTD.
Makoto Iwabuchi, Director of Glory Worldwide Solutions, Inc.
LuAnn Pappas, Chief Government Officer and Popular Manager of Land Holdings I, LLC d/b/a Scarlet Pearl Online casino Lodge
Timothy A. Hill, Vp of Gaming Operations of Land Holdings I, LLC d/b/a Scarlet Pearl Online casino Lodge.
Victor Duarte, Worldwide Leader Product Officer of IGT
- The Mississippi Gaming Fee accepted The following:
- Boyd Tunica, Inc. D/b/a Sam’s City Motel & Playing Corridor and Boyd Biloxi, LLC d/b/a IP Online casino Hotel Spa obtained popularity of
- Pledges of Fairness Pastimes or Securities and
- The imposition of Equity Restrictions along with Negative Equity Pledges.
- Gulfport Gaming Improvement, LLC received the approval for a brand new gaming site.
The Fee permitted the Government Director’s recommendation to accept the Hearing Officer’s decision to revoke Jeremy L. Smith’s Work permit.