Are you planning to replace your kitchen countertops with some new designs? Are you in a dilemma and indecisive in how to select the right kitchen countertops for your kitchen? Do not worry anymore, as we are here to guide you all along the way from helping you choose the perfect color for your kitchen countertops to getting on the best kitchen countertops based upon its material and maintenance.
While planning on a kitchen remodel project and especially for kitchen countertops, it becomes extremely important to make the right selection as it would transform the entire look of your kitchen. Here are some essentials tips to be considered while you are going to select the ideal countertops for your kitchen:
- Select a suitable color – the best fit
With the dynamic trends, it has become important to style your kitchen in such a manner that it looks decent enough suiting all your surrounding colors. Nowadays, neutral color scheme is in vogue with a combination of some granite patterns that give it a ravishing look besides imparting a streamlined finish to your kitchen countertops.
- Choose a durable material
It is crucial to select a material that makes sense for your everyday kitchen use and style preferences. Some of the best materials include:
- Granite Countertops: An affordable and refined option if you are looking for a clean finish in a pocket-friendly budget. It comes in a plethora of colors and designs and thus, caters to all your needs.
- Marble Countertops: They are natural stone material and thus, require a lot of care as compared to granite countertops owing to its delicate nature. It also needs a regular sealing.
- Quartz Countertops: With a long life and negligible care for cleaning, it is the finest material which comes in the form of countertops. Also, there is no sealing required as needed in marble countertops.
- Look for a mixed solution
Still, find difficult to come to a reliable choice, why not you go with multiple materials and mix them, creating a beautiful contrast and in turn imparting an appealing look to your kitchen. You can also choose materials based on the appliance you are using like, your area around baking section would suit a marble finish. Such differentiated countertops approach is appreciated by everyone visiting your place.
- Consider your home’s resale value
While you are remodeling your kitchen, you should also pay attention to the resale value that the lustrous countertops would bring to your house’s overall value. This is important in the long run when you would plan to shift to a new place.
- Least Maintenance Needs
Maintenance is a chief area that needs to be focused on while choosing the best countertops for your place. To prevent getting water stains, it is necessary you keep a check on the sealing requirements. While granite countertops are always in need of sealing, quartz countertops cut all such maintenance needs, thus, providing a better solution.