For any exhibitor looking to stand out at an exhibition or trade show, a roll-up banner (also known as a retractable banner and a pull-up banner) plays an important role. They are also an essential tool used to make a big impact in your shop or place of business to advertise your products. Thus, roller banners or pop up banners are a key marketing tool for any exhibitor or trader to attract potential customers to your stand or business and share vital information. They are typically placed at areas where people are most likely to congregate, such as the cash counter line.
A roll-up banner provides the flexibility to take your brand on the road because they are movable, compact, and reusable. To produce impact among potential customers, the design and amount of information on the banner are essential. Similar to other marketing strategies, like a newspaper advert or a leaflet, banner designing should also be given due importance to promote your brand and products or services.
To captivate the audience, the layout of the design should be thoughtful, simple, and eye-catching. Designing a roller banner is like designing a poster and should include a key message, content, and contact details. It is important to keep your message short and make use of clear and concise wording. The typography, that is, the arrangement of letters and type, must be made in a readable and artistically appealing way.
Below we have compiled some tips on how to install a roll-up banner that generates the desired impact.
1. The roller banners are popular because of their portability, and a good quality roller banner will always come with a carry case.
2. In the base of the cassette, you will get the pole to erect the banner. This pole needs to be assembled to form the full-length pole. Make sure the bottom of the pole is inserted firmly all the way down to the bottom.
3. Now, you need to make the banner stable with the help of feet. The cassette base holds the feet, which are to be twirled outwards to form a base.
4. To prevent the graphic or the cassette from any damage, place your foot on the cassette before pulling the graphic out of it. Similarly, again place your foot on the cassette before taking your roller banner down.
5. Next, slowly and carefully pull the graphic out of the cassette, keeping it straight. After this, fit the pole into the black bracket. This will help in holding the graphic in place and stabilizing the roller banner.
Normally, the height of a roll-up banner is kept close to an average person’s height to achieve that “eye-level” impact. Whether you’re looking to announce a new product or launch a new business or show off special offers, or advertise your products at a trade show, a catchy and well-designed roll-up or a pull-up banner always creates a strong impact on customers.