Everything from shopping to entertainment, cab booking, and music computer is an indispensable tool that needs to be working at one hundred percent efficiency. When your computer stops working, stress fills your mind, and you will lose your patience, so hiring a professional is crucial to get it back to working correctly!. This is why your
Computer and Applications Running Slowly or Freezing
Simple tasks such as clearing your temp file, performing a disk check, clearing the cache, and a regular malware check should help you resolve this issue fairly quickly.
The Screen is Frozen or Blank
Not enough memory, too many processes/services running, computer overheating, malware running, a virus, or a bad section of RAM can cause your screen to freeze. You canwith a few basic steps, such as updating your drivers.
You can start by adjusting the power plan settings on your computer, deleting temporary files, and running a Windows memory diagnostic. If need be, a system should help as well.
The computer Won’t Shutdown Or Restart.
- A process or service is not shutting down.
- A faulty or incompatible device driver is installed on your computer.
- A defective or incompatible program is running.
Here are a few suggestions that you may consider that will help you troubleshoot the problem.
- Hit the CTRL+ALT+DEL to open the Task Manager.
- Look at the column CPU and look for processes that are showing activity. Click on a few running methods and force them to stop running. After doing this to at least a few or more programs, return to your start button and try logging off again.
The computer Won’t Update
for computer users because regular updates will keep your operating system running properly. Conducting regular updates on your computer will perfect the old one and overcome bugs to protect computers and data safely. Here is a list of a few reasons why your system may not be updating:
- The system won’t download updates.
- Update failed to install
- Updating is stuck
- The system won’t restart upon updating.
- The system won’t update because of BIOS.
Here are some things that should help you resolve this issue:
- Remove third-party security software.
- Manually check the computer’s update utility.
- Keep all services running that update your computer.
- Run your computer’s update troubleshooter.
- Restart your computer and update the service by CMD
Internet and Wireless Connection Not Working
We have all experienced the “WiFi connected, no Internet” error, but unfortunately, there is no single solution to fix this. In many cases, it is due to changes in your operating system’s settings or the router. This means you’ll have to try different troubleshooting options to identify the right one. Here are some options that’ll fix the error:
- Restart your device
- Power-cycle the modem – Switch off the modem or unplug it for 30 seconds and then bring them back up online.
- For wired connection, check that the cables are secure.
- Check for a wireless connection to ensure your computer’s wireless networking feature is on.
Files Deleted or Missing
Files can be missing from your storage devices without your knowledge. This happens due to:
- Human error
- File corruption or file system corruption
- Virus or malware
- Files are being moved without your knowledge.
The following steps may help you recover the lost files:
- Restore from recycle bin/trash
- Recover files from Backup
- Recover using a third-party recovery tool
- Restore from file history
- Retrieve files using Backup and restore.
Know When It’s Time to Hire a Professional
Sometimes, you may still find yourself a bit overwhelmed when your computer refuses to comply with your troubleshooting. Calling a professional to help out instead of making it worse is important.
Look forwith a dedicated team of computer professionals who deal with such issues daily and can help you get back online with the least possible delay.
Do Your Best but Ask For Help When Needed
Many things can go wrong with the computer. It has many parts, each needing to work efficiently for a smooth performance. You can resolve most of your computer problems without the help of a professional. But if you lack the expertise to fix more complex issues, then it is time to call in the experts.