1. Don’t stick to your strategies: Meta keywords, paid links, and keyword stuffing were practices that worked in the 90s and early 2000s. Search engine algorithms are changing, and if you stick to outdated strategies, then one day, your site may no longer rank in the previous position and wipe out your business overnight.
Just because your tactics worked three years ago, it doesn’t mean you can continue applying the same strategies in the future and get the same level of success.
See that you always test projects in parallel to your main tasks. Implement the strategies that worked in your test projects to your main tasks.
2. Be aware of competitors: We are into online business. We may wake up in the morning and find a new, powerful competitor. Just because you are at #1 for your targeted keywords doesn’t mean your competitors are not working, and you will remain in the same position in the future too. No website is at its full function. There is always room for improvement in traffic and conversions Cloud Light.
3. Learn from mistakes: SEO requires much trial and error work. As you gain experience, you get a feel of what works and what doesn’t, and you will more likely make the right decision under a circumstance.
4. Try different Strategies: The main goal of an SEO campaign is to convert a lead. A successful campaign can be attained when integrated with other movements. Consider attracting visitors at an early stage of the buying cycle. Consider methods to get them to sign up for your newsletter and blog.
5. Pay attention to what’s going on in the search world: I think Bing is a good chance of becoming a serious competitor in the future. So it is a good time to invest your SEO efforts in Bing. Be updated with Google and other search engines’ algorithm changes by subscribing to blogs like SEOmoz and Search engine land.